Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1996 gs £4000

That looks tatty enough round the edges to be honest. And the price looks right too IMO. Subject to scrutiny of course.

A question to those that know these things, my European spec 80 says it's a GX but it has identical interior trim to the GS linked above. Is one of us incorrectly badged or do the two models have the same trim. It's very basic, no wood or frills.

UK spec GS and GX have the same trim. It made £3250 at ebay auction the other day. Obviously the vendor thinks its worth more than the market would stand that day.

Andy

UK spec GS and GX have the same trim. It made £3250 at ebay auction the other day. Obviously the vendor thinks its worth more than the market would stand that day.

Andy

Thanks Andy for your reply, it's not important but I'm always confused by model differences especially with the added differences between country specs.

I see posts saying "all GX 80s have the tailgate configuration" when mine has the swing out or barn doors at the back.

There must a multitude of other differences, luckily I found that mine had front & rear lockers. It was luck because I bought the cruiser in a fit of desperation not knowing anything about them, particularly how good they are!

All that has become known to me since, so it was by chance that I've become passionate about them!

Back