Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1998 Saab 9-3 with 12 months MOT - Somerset - £495

Paulpen

Garage
Country Flag
uk
For sale is my 1998 (S reg) Saab 9-3 (petrol, manual, non turbo)

A nice solid car that I brought as a stop gap for a couple of weeks while I was between cars. I now have its replacement so its up for sale.

12 months MOT that I had done a couple of weeks ago
No tax (as per the new rules)

A solid runner that starts every time and runs smoothly and will be a great winter runabout or workhorse (has a massive boot).

Mileage is 219,000 but it certainly does not show that in condition or driveability and uses no water or oil.

Had a new powersteering pump (genuine) last year it seems along with new brakes all round

The only bad point with the car is that the heater temperature and direction knobs are broken so you can only have it on hot air at the windscreen. The fan speeds work as normal however.

As you would expect for a 16 year old car it does have stone chips, scratches etc. The worst part being the rust bubbling at the bottom of the passenger front door however it is only cosmetic.

If you are after a years trouble free motoring in something reliable and pretty comfy then this is for you - if you want a mint show car then I expect its not for you.

Based in Taunton, Somerset

Any questions then feel free to ask

Looking for £495ono but open to offers for a quick sale as I need the space back ideally.

IMG_2509_zpsd0de6494.jpg

IMG_2518_zpsd6fdfbcd.jpg

IMG_2517_zps67375d1c.jpg

IMG_2514_zps60b1caf5.jpg

IMG_2516_zpsebd6a29a.jpg

IMG_2521_zps3a55d76c.jpg

IMG_2523_zps4c1bd80c.jpg

Hi Paul,

Theres a group on facebook called Buy and Sell Cars in Somerset, worth sticking it on there as its local.

Out of interest, was your old Hilux J...TNE? Keep seeing one around Cannington, wondered if it was yours.

Cheers

Pete

Cheers Pete - ive put it on a couple of forums and Facebook and will give it a couple of weeks there before I have to resort to ebay :(

My old Surf was L... WYJ and think it went more in a Dorchester direction but not sure if its still there :(

Back