Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1kz-t questions

Right sorry about the delay on pics been so busy so here's the pics of the vacuum pipe I bypassed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
Thanks Craig i see the pipe but don't instantly recognise the location , i'm sure i will find it without much trouble and it will be interesting to see what results i get :thumbup:

Did you remove the whole intake manifold to get to those pipes Craig ? There's no way i'm gonna get my mits in there and its a lot of work just to test something :think:

Hi no I can get at it easily as I've got an lj70 so fair bit of room under bonnet... If ur looking at the engine the pipe that I bypassed is at the right hand side of the back of the rocker cover, is that the one u are meaning Aswell?

I found it by by following them solenoids i posted a pic of earlier in the thread . Though i have 2 metal pipes as shown in your pic one has no rubber pipe attached (topside) while the other has a rubber pipe T'd off to lead to both solenoids so i think i will just clamp the pipe with some mole grips blocking it and see what happens .

I found it by by following them solenoids i posted a pic of earlier in the thread . Though i have 2 metal pipes as shown in your pic one has no rubber pipe attached (topside) while the other has a rubber pipe T'd off to lead to both solenoids so i think i will just clamp the pipe with some mole grips blocking it and see what happens .

Yeah that will work mate least ull see if makes a difference

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
100 miles today with it blocked made no difference at all as far as i can tell :think: maybe time and age had already blocked mine ?

Last edited:
Back