200 series :-)

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Just wanted to be the first to post in topic :cool:

Paul said:
Just wanted to be the first to post in topic :cool:

If you plan on remaining the first poster in this section, you'll need to buy a 200 series and show us some pics :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ah sorry, this was me at the weekend ;)

lc200_7u9rnaekywoww84ss84k4c8ck_6yl.jpg

I did some miles through the desert in the UAE in a 200 series, was fantastic. Nothing stops it!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
UAE Desert was pretty good in a GMC Yukon as well though (mind you that was a few years ago). Air down and drive it like you stole it.

Mind you they just love the Land Cruiser in the UAE - it's especially good for bating taxi drivers in Abu Dhabi :lol:

drifting off topic !

They are impressive vehicles - no doubt! But to be honest they are not for me. Two much electrickery and not enough live axles, and way out my budget :)
When I see them kicking around Africa with NGO/Aid agency stickers I have to say that my first thought is "why the hell are you driving that and not an HZJ76". My second thought is "thank God my taxes/donations or whatever are not contributing to putting your over paid arse on an over priced vehicle seat"

Sorry, rant over - I just get a bit amped up when I see how these idiots look after themselves with 200 series when a vehicle for the 3rd of the price is more than adequate. If you dip into your hard earned cash to donate to WWF look away now!

DSC00068.jpg

Oh, and scarily WWF are one of the organisations who are more realistic/in touch with practicality. :?

Cant help but thinking that the back end looks like it was designed by KIA :oops:

Very nice indeed, and yes I say you do :clap:

I think you do :thumbup: If the EU did not introduce average co2 restrictions on manufactures they would not be a restricted import and we would see a lot more of these...

Unfortunately my 200TTD is in the panel shop for repairs again :( some slack prat side swiped it and took off had it fixed but it was a shit job has to be redone :( hope its fixed properly this time .
I really hate ppl that do this :thumbdown:

Paul said:
Cant help but thinking that the back end looks like it was designed by KIA :oops:

Gilmour Dickson said:
They are impressive vehicles - no doubt! But to be honest they are not for me. Two much electrickery and not enough live axles, and way out my budget :)
When I see them kicking around Africa with NGO/Aid agency stickers I have to say that my first thought is "why the hell are you driving that and not an HZJ76". My second thought is "thank God my taxes/donations or whatever are not contributing to putting your over paid arse on an over priced vehicle seat"

Sorry, rant over - I just get a bit amped up when I see how these idiots look after themselves with 200 series when a vehicle for the 3rd of the price is more than adequate. If you dip into your hard earned cash to donate to WWF look away now!

Oh, and scarily WWF are one of the organisations who are more realistic/in touch with practicality. :?

I can't help but agree with the sentiments as expressed by both Paul and Gilmour. Sideways on, the 200 series looks like it's designers took a nap by the time they got to the 1st pillar and was fast asleep by the time they got to the rear quarter lights. They had lost all will to live by the time they had got to the back end. Mind you, judging by recent TV pictures coming out of Libya, I'd better watch my mouth.

John

The Dark Dude

Really nice truck you have there...

I think we all have to get used to dramatic design changes. I remember people saying stuff about the 100 too, when it came in 98' ;)

I took a test drive in a dealer demo truck...it was ½ an hour in heaven :thumbup: ...I did not see any flaws....except the price tag here in Denmark....95.000 GBP for a 2-seater -and 180.000 GBP for a full seater :thumbdown: ....but the driveline is so far from our trucks....

A big fan....

Lars

I can't wait for them to be old enough to get my hands on one and start hacking away at it :)

Back