Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2001 D4 D Colorado Auxilary Heater.!

V8 or be Late

Hi fellow Landcruiser owners. I recently fitted a WEBASTO Thermo Top C auxilary heater into my 3.0 D4D Landcruiser. Simple enough to plumb in to the cooling system and works realy good by heating the coolant system and engine in a few minutes, not realy needed this time of year but was a great help in the cold mornings earlier this year.! It has a Timeclock like you have on your central heating system in a house. The time clock has the added function to power the heater blower and has a positive and minus wires in the wiring harness that come with the Webasto kit.! I have been just letting the heater heat the water and then turning the fan on manualy because im not sure where to connect the 2 wires that power the fan blower to. Does anyone know where I need to connect these to..., Do I need to connect them to the heater blower switch behind the dial in the dash OR can I connect them in at the power from the fuse box to the heater blower..??? The wiring harnes came complete with inline relays and fuses so there no risk of a fire and the time clock enables it to function that you can run the blower for 5 mins on and off for 10 mins or longer, so no risk of running the battery down.!! Thanks for any help.!!

Back