Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2010 Toyota Land Cruiser - Tires

2010 Land Cruiser

Purchased a 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser new from my local Toyota dealer. It came with Dunlop Grandtrek tires. The car has aproximately 35k miles now and I'd like to replace the tires. I haven't been impressed with the Dunlops overall performance.

Also own a 2001 Toyota 4Runner currently with the Good Year Fortera tires that I have been happy with. Unfortunately Good Year doesent offer a tire for the Land Cruiser.

When I went to my local tire dealer he reccomended the Dunlop tire.

Since I'm not happy with the Dunlop I would like to replace them with a tire of better quality.

Can anyone please advise or help me out with this decision?

Purchased a 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser new from my local Toyota dealer. It came with Dunlop Grandtrek tires. The car has aproximately 35k miles now and I'd like to replace the tires. I haven't been impressed with the Dunlops overall performance.

Also own a 2001 Toyota 4Runner currently with the Good Year Fortera tires that I have been happy with. Unfortunately Good Year doesent offer a tire for the Land Cruiser.

When I went to my local tire dealer he reccomended the Dunlop tire.

Since I'm not happy with the Dunlop I would like to replace them with a tire of better quality.

Can anyone please advise or help me out with this decision?

Sorry to be a party popper, but can you please spell Tyre correctly unless you are in the states !

Just wondering why this question has been posted in THREE different threads, Technical FAQ, 200 Series and Equipment. :think:

Back