Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2016 trips plan

ratrace

Country Flag
uk
Well been work a little hard on a few trips for next but with sad heart no land rover and also Wayne is busy with his own little projects
the disco will take a year off while we do some work on minor repairs
so what to do by myself well here is what i have come up with

March
Small road trip on tarmac to hamburg to see that lovely big model railway with a few friends

http://www.miniatur-wunderland.com/

May
Fly to sofia Bulgaria then coach to pick up a disco 1 and a guide at the town of Veliko Tarnovo then we leave for Romania to do trails and wild camping for a week then back to Bulgaria for a another week of trails

this is his idea what he has in mind
Like last time go up to the brasov area then go east and north, rather than west, it's mountains and forest all the way. I also have a couple who live here in the summer ,Barry & Debbie who i go out with every month here, they want to come along as well, like us they are serious off roaders you will like them. when we are here i was thinking that we could do from my place in the north up to the top of the mountains camp out then down to the south to there place all off road, this is some thing we have been working on for a wile a two day trip from north to south totally off road , then spend the rest of the time in the mountains. we have done a lot of exploring since you were last here

August

Hard trip to Salou in Spain with the family but via the ferry from Portsmouth to Santander
Park the car up for 10 days then off to the bar while the rest are at the beach or shopping

September

Made a deal with a guy who own a LC in Sofia so another flight to Bulgaria and this time we will go to Romania via Vidin then work own way to Comarnic in Romania via as many trails as possible, then we will go and see Clive hopefully for a nice weekend if he has the time and then we would make our way back to Sofia, should be fun that trip.

then i need a rest before the Christmas rush again

And in between all that lot i have a new 10' x 13' shed to built, and 60sq m of block paving to lay oh and work as well so a easy year ahead

Oh good news the LR pass its Mot with no work to be done

So what are you going to do with your time off?? :laughing-rolling:
Would love to join you on one of the Bulgaria/Romania trips but work and money just won't allow unfortunately.
Ian

Busy year you've got ahead of you there Mike.

I recon you've got much more planned than I have, and that's with your motor laid up!

Enjoy! See you in Sept, if not before... :thumbup:

Back