Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2019 Calendar - submit your pictures

672031AE-49B2-4C25-83F6-3DEC3C57E02C.jpeg

September this year in Morocco.

Not photoshopped at all that second one. :whistle:

I remember seeing a Grand Designs that converted an old RAF Control tower exactly like that one. Can’t remember where though.

There is no photoshop at all, the one on Grand Designs was HMS Owl, it’s about 5 miles away, I think it is finally finished now! This was a training facility for pilots going to aircraft carriers

RAF Tain, was finally home to a squadron of Liberator bombers, one of which sunk the last U boat in WW2, off Denmark I think, and after the end of the war as it’s Captain wouldn’t surrender his ship! There is still a live bombing range here but not really connected to the old runways and building

Cheers

There is no photoshop at all, the one on Grand Designs was HMS Owl, it’s about 5 miles away, I think it is finally finished now! This was a training facility for pilots going to aircraft carriers

RAF Tain, was finally home to a squadron of Liberator bombers, one of which sunk the last U boat in WW2, off Denmark I think, and after the end of the war as it’s Captain wouldn’t surrender his ship! There is still a live bombing range here but not really connected to the old runways and building

Cheers
No, sorry, It’s just one of those photos that doesn’t look real, that’s all. Looking closely, it’s clear in the reflection.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Guys, any more for any more? It's the 15 of Dec. If you want a calendar before February, we need some more decent pics. Yes there's been lots that look fantastic, but you have to remember that they're for a calendar and not the screen; you have to bear that in mind. We can crop things of course, but it really helps is you just follow the guidance on page one.

PMs have gone out to all of those short-listed for this year's calendar but I'm still short of a few decent compositions. Please all have a look in your albums. They don't have to be from this year. Please don't make me use the one of Chas backing out of a parking space outside Maplin's in Colchester next to that skip full of bricks.

Hi, i have three of the FJ40 from the CAR SOS episode? they took them, one has Tim in it but not sure if he helps or hinders, cheers Jon but they dont seem to want to load up, they are about 7mb each,

Good pics Jon and good to see you! Not sure who the other guy is lol!:laughing-rolling::thumbup:

OK we're done thanks chaps. I think I am over the line. I'm certainly out of time.

Back