Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2020 Calendar; submissions now open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple just to annoy pram wheels :lol:

thumbnail

thumbnail

not showing for me Shayne, dunno why...

Me neither though they were yesterday when i copied and pasted from my email ? Never mind i only tried to post them coz i have no other use for them .

Nice ones Nick, I think I recognize a few of them, last 4 are on the Transfagarasan and there’s a couple from the ridge-run.

Is the quarry pic from the high-point where visitors have written their names in stones, and we looked down onto Bolboc reservoir?
Yes

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ohh some doozies in there. Going to be a good calendar I can feel it.

Very nice Rodger. Especially number 2. Perfect composition for a calendar.

Submissions will soon be closing for the 2020 calendar chaps. We've technically enough decent shots that are in focus, well composed and meet at least some of the criteria necessary. However, there's still time to trump some of those shots with a few more belters. It's looking very much like an 80 themed walkover so if you've a 70, 100, 150, FJ or anything else exotic then get it in before the weekend.

"Wedgie", Golden Spike Trail, Moab, Utah, USA

That is my "mostly stock" '69 FJ55.

P4250002 (2016_02_13 23_25_43 UTC).JPG

Last edited:
Now you don't see many of them...

OK thank you guys. Submissions are now closed and to avoid any doubt, the thread is closed too.
What will happen next is those selected will get a PM from me with details of which picture they need to submit and where to send it to as well as the details that will appear on the calendar itself. It does seem that every single year the printer has managed to include some form of typo, so apols in advance.
The pics that you send will have to be in the highest resolution that you can as they will be printed of course and what looks fine on a screen doesn't always blow up well on paper.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back