Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2gether Insurance

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Is any one going to use them again any time soon?

Renewal or first time business?

Gra

I will be trying them beginning of April.

Gra, mine is up end of May. Will start talking to them mid-April.

Mine is up some time in June.

So I feel if they offer you guys good deals, then I won't need to have a chat again with NFU.

gRA

I've just tried these the other day ..... they rang back claiming they couldn't offer me a quote because i don't have more than one vehicle to drive

No worries Gra, I'll let you know what they are offering. At the moment I'm paying £355 and that includes the following:

Fully Comp for me and SWMBO as 2nd driver
max 5000 miles
£400 Excess
4x4 off road as long as it is organised by a member of BORDA, recognised off road club or association

Not such a hot one though looking at the deals some of the guys get on here lately.

@ Carl, I can't remember if they asked me that question but I do have another car so it may have been possible.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I am with them and they beat the best quote I had and included all the mods and green laning and play day use

I've just tried these the other day ..... they rang back claiming they couldn't offer me a quote because i don't have more than one vehicle to drive
Blerry 'ell, that's the oddest condition I have yet to hear from an insurance company.

If that's their case, then perhaps I should be ringing my old insurance NFU again.
As I only have 1 vehicle.

Gra.

BTW - "offroad cover" if it refers to green lanes is bull - green lanes are simply unsurfaced roads - all policies cover you for driving down a road. It your broker or company claims this is extra or special cover, join in now, "liar, liar, pants on fire" - that would be the same as saying you aren't covered for dual carriageways!

Last edited:
Back