Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2h (or compatible) engine wanted for new project

Cliffy

Country Flag
great_britain
Hello Folks!
S1180019 copy.JPG
S1180037 copy.JPG

Following on from my Crew Cab, I'm now starting on a new project: an FJ45 pickup for conversion to diesel. Accordingly, I am looking to buy a suitable (low as poss mileage) engine from a donor truck.

Anyone have anything?

Will post pics of restoration job as it gets under way (in a few weeks).

In meantime, here are a couple of pictures of my Crew Cab (in a local park and at a car show) for you to keep you happy!
DSC03403 copy.JPG

Hi that is one cool looking cruiser I have a engine that will need work.

I have a low mileage (125K) unit still in the truck I am breaking slowly. Its a mint engine and the 5 spd box is available too.
PM me.

Hi Tony. Good to hear from you buddy! What work does it need? May still be interested in any case!
Talk soon
Cliff

I have a low mileage (125K) unit still in the truck I am breaking slowly. Its a mint engine and the 5 spd box is available too.
PM me.
PM me.

Hi Andy
Good to hear from you. Of course interested in engine and gbox, but am so stupid I cant figure out the PM system? How do I do that?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh incidentally, guys, this is the 2nd truck I've just bought and for which I need the 2h engine (changing from the existing 2F). The crew cab (my 'baby') is already a 2h and almost fully restored. I aim to restore the beige pickup this summer as a second truck.

Elvis copy.jpg

I think you have to have posted 12 posts before you can pm someone. If you click on the persons name it will give you the option to message someone .

I think you have to have posted 12 posts before you can pm someone. If you click on the persons name it will give you the option to message someone .
Hi Karl
I've posted 16 times, but still can't see PM option!!

Click on my name and you will see (start a conversation)
Your be good to go then :)

Hi Cliffy one of the engines needs a full rework and one needs a head r you ok good look with that 45 looks a good one to me keep the pics comeing love the old 45 .

Hi Cliffy good to see the 2 cruisers r u ok one of the engines needs a full re work and one needs a head good look with that fj45 keep the pics comeing love the 45 good old cruiser.

Hello Tony

Sorry for delay getting back. I think I've located a nice engine (or two) for the new project. Yes, of course, mate - I will keep you and all posted on the project from it's arrival in UK (about March) through to conclusion, with all the nice pictures. Thanks for your enthusiasm as always.
Cliff

Hi Cliff good to see you got a engine hope it's a good one for you good look with it from Tony.

Back