Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

31x10.5/15 tires for my 70 series x 4

spackrackman

Just before I fork out 400 quid on a set of new tires, anyone have any that would fit 31x10.5/15

Always worth a shot

Ta
Jonnie

Hi it's tonytoyota I have a set of 31x10.5x15 on a set of alloy wheels at £250 let me now thanks jonnie you can call me on 07917562242 I am in Wrexham I come to Ashbourne a lot I have seen the LJ70 in Ashbourne .:wtf:

Thanks Tony! What tires are they and what life is left on them? I am planning to collect my hotrod from Scotland and the tires currently are from my 55 I imported and are cracked to hell and very very very old!

Hi jonnie tires R B.F.G with good 5mm I will have a look at them T/A .

Hi Jonnie I will be in ash on wednesday if it is ok let me no thanks Tony.:wtf:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep, any idea of time, I am usually in Leek until lunch but can swap around and work around your good self, good timing actually as I got a wobble today, slowed down for some lights and heard some funny noises, pulled over, one wheel nut gone and all on both front wheels loose... I think its trying to tell me something... hanging around with Karl too much!

Yep time idea can be wen you get back from leek at lunch time or to suit you and it is trying to tell you to look at the man you r hanging around with :icon-cool: if wee get time can I have a look at the Aluminium 40 hop to see you then thanks Tony.

Wil pm you my number and will head towards ash about 12.30 ish if all goes to plan.
Jonnie

Thanks tony, one hour later, one zip tie to stop the valve hitting the brakes, a quick blast with a gold rattle can and we were up and running

IMG_2075_zps6089d189.jpg

Hi Jonnie looking good Tony and good to see you that 40 looks good :clap:

Back