Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

33" or 35" tyre

Ben

Guru
Country Flag
australia
i need a 35" tyre for my spare, would also consider a 33" if i cant find a 35".

needs to be for a 15" wheel.

cash waiting. :)

Any photo's of those 35's on your truck Ben?

What size tyres are you running at the moment? And what is the spare for?

If your running 35's then a 33" spare would be no good to you and visa versa. It's not wise to try and run different size tyres on a 4x4.

Bat21 said:

it looks a bit different to this now as ive done more work on her, but these are the latest ones ive got, from my last laning trip. :thumbup:

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

Ryan Thomson said:
What size tyres are you running at the moment? And what is the spare for?

If your running 35's then a 33" spare would be no good to you and visa versa. It's not wise to try and run different size tyres on a 4x4.

the 35" tyres ive got are a bit worn, and when i measured them the other day, they measure about 33.5" so i think a 33" will be fine for a spare.

if i cant find a 35" as a spare i will happily buy a 33". it might not be wise, but i dont care, it will do for what i want. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bat21 said:

forgot to say.....................................

thanks for the tyres Paul, im very pleased with them.

and good luck with your engine rebuild. :thumbup:

:dance: HI I have got a 35 B.F.G Mud V.G.C. IT £50.00 let me no thanks tonytoyota 07917562242 :thumbup:

:shh hi i have a 35" bfg in V G.C. IT is mud and is £50 thanks tonytoyota 07917562242 :thumbup: :thumbup:

tonytoyota you have a PM! ;)

PM= personnel message! :)

maybe people dont use that phrase on this forum?

on most of the forums i use, if some one replies saying theyve got something you need etc. you then send them a message to discuss things, and acknowledge there post and let everyone else know by saying PM sent. ;)

Back