Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

40 Builds in UK

Adolf

Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
Hope to see nice 40 Builds here soon! :p

Would love one, the one on ebay looks quite good, not sure if its worth the money though.

Well i've seen similar examples for up to 15,000 which is a bit silly, just want a good solid one.

Wouldn't happen to be yours would it ;)

I heard of one going for approx £8K that was in extremely good condition. I also know of one coming in from Australia that will have cost approx £6K by the time it gets here, that one is in good solid condition with similar condition paintwork to the Ebay example, with an un-rusty body. The one on offer is not mine. I own a green one and live in London

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Would be interested in the one coming from Oz, any details? PM if you like.

Unfortunately that one is being bought and brought in by the person who will be keeping it for himself.
They come up so rarely, if I were you I would go look at the white one

And that would be 36,000 what? euros?

Yes - even could be less if will go to good hand like TLC freak :cool:

Just have look on second topic how our guru "Cylon" is doing renovation :idea:

Hi,
Mine's a 1979 version, but built in Japan for the SE Asian market, it's a three gear version.
Where specifically on the vehicle do you need photo's/jpg's?
Best,
Steve

Hi Steve,i just thought of photos in general.Is it just as difficult to load pictures on this forun as on ours in South Africa :!: :!: :roll:

I have no idea how to load pics to the site. If you give me your email address I'll send them as attachments.
Best,
Steve

Guys,
Please have a look here viewtopic.php?f=50&t=156

This is pretty much the same as LCCSA although you can also use the gallery there. I believe we've got an interim gallery arrangement for now but following the directions above will work for sure.

HTH!
Cheers,

I've just posted some pics of the evolution of my 40 - following the link and using photobucket. Yesterday I was asking how you posted pics and voila - it couldn't be easier.

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

more hee

http://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-te ... -born.html

Back