Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

4WD training in the UK

toolsplus

Country Flag
portugal
Might pop over to the UK this summer 'cause i haven't been there for a while,visit some family and friends

i'd like to do a 4WD course that starts with the basics and then goes into recovery,winching and so on

any ideas on who to use?

cheers

What part of the uk are you coming to?

I use to train people with the 4x4 Response Wales.

can be anywhere Paul,probably in July
no schedule at the mo'

cheers

Wonder if we can do this as a club thing? Depending on location and dates, i would like to join in as well.

I have worked as an instructor doing 4x4 quads all things that are fun with engines. I dont mind doing a training day at some point but need a site to use maybe if a club thing we could speak to Tony and use Lincomb if not I have a piece of land I can speak to the owner but will have to be paid for I expect.

I too would like to join if this would be an option, I've just got myself a LC and would love to get familiar with it and what it has to offer.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Might also be interested, depending on location and date

This would also interest me. Be great to set up some kind of training day.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I could be interested too, depending on where, always ready to freshen up and maybe learn new things as well.

I'd certainly be up for it too, assuming the locations and dates work out.

Definitely interested as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what might be a suitable venue? Then we can start looking at dates.

Weekend+++

Ideally not in Sept or October this year.

Something that also works for Un modified vehicles.

There's Far X Four in the Scottish borders, they are accredited member of BORDA. They cover the basics to recovery. Quite a few mountain rescue teams go there for training.

Any time around July/August should work for me, however the Scottish borders is a little far as I'm in the south.

Back