Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

4x BFG KM2 285/75R16 on Toyota steel wheels

Scott

FOR SALE: 4x 285/75R16 BFG KM2 Mud terrain tyres on OEM Toyota steel wheels.

These mud tyres were my second set of tyres for the 80 and were only used for off roading or trips, as such they have only done a number of trips to the club get togethers at Lincomb and two trips to the Pyrenees.

The tyres were all bought new by me and have never been punctured; when not in use they have been stored off the ground in a cool and dark garage. The tyres are all holding air and currently have 12mm - 13mm of tread remaining. Tread condition is good with no known damage.

The wheels are OEM Toyota steels with centre caps; I had them re powder coated when I bought them and they are still in excellent, virtually unmarked condition today. The black centre caps were repainted and are in a presentable condition but do have a few small rust spots coming through. However the wheels can be used without the centre caps, its purely down to personal taste.

£450 for all 4 as pictured mounted on the rims and ready to go.
(I do have two loose wheels with centre caps that will be offered to the buyer and can be used to mount the spare tyres on).

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg IMG_0673.jpg IMG_0674.jpg

Last edited:
Morning Scott

Can I have first option till end of play today please.

Thanks.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Scott.

I am very happy! Although the mrs is not sure why I had to buy another set of wheels!?!?

Good to meet you to and thanks for taking the time to have a chat and a brief look at your 105 - Wanda.

I only hope that I take care of the wheels as much as well as you have.

Back