Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

70's drag car look 120

bones

Not quite 70's drag car stance but a lot higher on the back after fitting Pedders standard height uprated springs all round and a set of billies.
Before fitting the new suspension it looked pretty level, now it is arch wise 2.5 inches lower on the front. Rough trax didn't really help they just said the the original suspension must have sagged, not sure how that works as it was pretty normal looking but not so much now,
Any ideas welcome how to sort the problem.

The rear always looks higher when we lift but it usually settles after a time . I left my truck loaded right up and parked for a week when my Pedders were new and was gutted that it sank level because i liked the dragster look .

Unloaded it and left the truck jacked up on the frame with the axle hanging for a few days and she was a drag car again .

Well that sounds reassuring Shayne, maybe I should just use it and see how it goes. I had ordered a leveling kit from Oz which will raise the front by an inch and a half but cancelled the order tonight as Perfect Lift are unbelievable at not returning any emails I sent them through their return email and ebay.

If you have a tow bar, load the trailer real heavy and have a drive around... it will level out!

Cruisers unloaded will give a higher rear, but when run heavy as above it will level out.

That is one thing on my list is a tow bar, my Terrano had a receiver type tow bar which was ace for so many reasons and I could do with one for the 120 but I don't think anyone in the UK does them. Edit; I might have just found a receiver tow bar!

Last edited:
Back