Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 for sale outside uk

lc27

Country Flag
uk
Good morning gents
Need a bit of advice
I spot an 80series on eBay advertised in uk, when I was inquiring the result is the car is located in Finland
Story short the car seems in good neat condition and the guy has pass the hpi check, the car still registered in uk
He is suggesting to use this company
http://ahtlogisticsltd.com/
So apparently I pay for the car, the car is transported to uk, and I have 7 days to make my mind or returned
Everything seems to nice so not sure about it
Has anybody knows this company above?
Or dealt with a similar situation?
Cheers

Good morning gents
Need a bit of advice
I spot an 80series on eBay advertised in uk, when I was inquiring the result is the car is located in Finland
Story short the car seems in good neat condition and the guy has pass the hpi check, the car still registered in uk
He is suggesting to use this company
http://ahtlogisticsltd.com/
So apparently I pay for the car, the car is transported to uk, and I have 7 days to make my mind or returned
Everything seems to nice so not sure about it
Has anybody knows this company above?
Or dealt with a similar situation?
Cheers
This has scam written all over it i think. I wouldn't get involved. Just My opinion.

This is a SCAM! I had a mate looking for a 100 series and he came across this several times, they just changed the minor details between ads.

What will happen is you'll transfer the money to a "Holding" co. the cruiser will never arrive and your cash will be gone.

I had a similar thing with a vintage Neumann mic a few years ago. Original listing was in London, after an enquiry, I was informed that the seller had had to move to the Orkneys but would be willing to send. Smelling a rat, I replied that my sister in laws policeman husband would be willing to pick it up for me as he was in the area. Strangely, no reply.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I had a similar thing with a vintage Neumann mic a few years ago. Original listing was in London, after an enquiry, I was informed that the seller had had to move to the Orkneys but would be willing to send. Smelling a rat, I replied that my sister in laws policeman husband would be willing to pick it up for me as he was in the area. Strangely, no reply.

Having zero star ratings would also ring alarm bells to me...
Yes and he's only has been an eBay member since 29 Nov, 2017. No reply to message yet.

I contacted him for a video, no further reply.
I reported the item, I wonder who the real owner of the car would be?
Thanks guys
Now you know I am looking for a nice looking 80 red colour diesel to own
Cheers

Scam, it’ll just be someone in a Nigerian office.

Pics will be robbed off an old advert somewhere.

I sent him a Ebay message and the reply was
Hello,

I`m still selling the 1993 Toyota Landcruiser VX Turbo , Diesel Automatic only 118,360 miles with full service history, smooth gear shift and great driving. I am looking for a quick sale, so you can purchase this car for a great price of £6,000. I have tried to send more photos and the Car Facts Certificate ( Vehicle Certificate Report ) through eBay but I was not able, I don`t know way , maybe it is an eBay Classifieds errors. For this reason I am asking you to contact me directly to my personal address : [email protected] , please paste 1993 Toyota Landcruiser VX in the subject.

Same response, no worth to discuss further
I reported the add to eBay, so hopefully is removed
Cheers
I sent him a Ebay message and the reply was
Hello,

I`m still selling the 1993 Toyota Landcruiser VX Turbo , Diesel Automatic only 118,360 miles with full service history, smooth gear shift and great driving. I am looking for a quick sale, so you can purchase this car for a great price of £6,000. I have tried to send more photos and the Car Facts Certificate ( Vehicle Certificate Report ) through eBay but I was not able, I don`t know way , maybe it is an eBay Classifieds errors. For this reason I am asking you to contact me directly to my personal address : [email protected] , please paste 1993 Toyota Landcruiser VX in the subject.

Last edited:
Well, I got curious and decided to see if there was anything out there on the web about this car.
Image search did not turn up much, reg search, reg looks like L530DBV, turned up two slightly interesting pages, This one and This.

Not much out there for this car lol

Back