Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series - 1995 4.2TD 24v GS - Looks nice, might be worth a look?

Honestly if that was round the corner from me, I'd be banging on his door at breakfast time. That has a very high potential I think. OK OK you HAVE to see these things up close but from those pictures and the blurb, there is a chance that this one really could be a belter. Not my colour choice I have to say, but condition wise and with only one owner from new with work being done by main dealer at this age, it has to bode well. Especially the under body wash! Price is also very attractive.

How much to resparay it in blue?

This hasn't gone. Amazed really. What? There's body in the boot? Has anyone seen it? Just as well it's not closer, genuinely I think I'd have bought it by now. Think I've been infected. Ha.

Hi Chris

Yes i clicked as well but it says no longer available. That was on ebay.

This looks good. Not my color, but thats ok. Kilos a bit high?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Franco. What is your budget? If you want to pm me thats fine. I've been offered a Vx 80 24v with 69k miles on it. Going to view it this weekend.

Is it blue? Ha ha. It'd better not be, remember I know where you live.

Franco, yes I got the message no longer available. Pretty sure that's a clue. What's wrong with green?

Honestly, unless the miles are intergalactic, there is no such thing as high. It's how it's been looked after that is important. Both my 80s are 200, 000 milers.

Good to know Chris....thats good mileage!,

Karl i will pm you

Ok...im new....how do i send a pm

Im on my ipad and cant find an option for a pm

Hi Karl

If i cant pm you.....difficult to put a budget out. Depending on the overall look and maintenance, etc...

Up to £7000...really good condition. Higher than that i feel i might as well buy a good 100 series

Ok...im new....how do i send a pm

Im on my ipad and cant find an option for a pm

Back