Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series - 1997 4.2TD 24v VX + some mods = £8.5k

Could be a very good base vehicle. Pricey, but there are some parts such as the bumpers which would probably be in your budget anyway so effectively the vehicle is nearer £6.5 - £7k in real terms. High miles for the year but probably motorways to clock that up on an R.
If it's good underneath then worth a go.

Why are they all appearing now?

Don't be too disparaged Chris ... it's probably a shed still :lol:

Another gold one on today too. Dealer but very good advert. Import with 95k on the clock. That genuinely could be good.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I particularly enjoy this bit "build for serious off roading,adventure,yet not used for off roading" complete with the pictures of it on rocks at the top of a hill.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, that colour was created for the discerning amongst us, those who appreciate the finer things in life !!

Clearly none of you would understand!

I particularly enjoy this bit "build for serious off roading,adventure,yet not used for off roading" complete with the pictures of it on rocks at the top of a hill.

I'd love to know where those photo's were taken!

Gentlemen, gentlemen, that colour was created for the discerning amongst us, those who appreciate the finer things in life !!

Clearly none of you would understand!

Give it up will you Laz, you must still be smoking some of those dung based cigars you found in Namibia :laughing-rolling:

No, no, that's not fair Tony. Gold is actually my favourite colour too. After blue, green, red, silver, black, white, green and silver, silver and red, blue, have I already said blue..? OK, beige, brown .....

Cigars? Cigars you say .....

Back