Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series 4.2 vx auto

Gary Mead

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
The time has come for me to sell my beloved Landcruiser,I haved owned her for 13 years(almost to the day)and she has been 100% reliable always.I always planned to keep her forever and get another car for daily use,but due to know longer having a caravan to tow(occasionally)and moving home (longer commute)I need to let her go.:cry:

She is burgundy/red auto vx 1993 on L reg,5 months tax and mot feb/mar but will check that and put an mot on it(its never failed one yet!!)
she has covered 201k,has had BEBs (ACL) Injectors,pump,axle bearings,seals,etc at 175k..cambelt with tensioner/spring and water pump,all other belts too all toyota parts.plus new pads all round with Llama hoses,cv joint and seals etc at 197k.
kenlowe auto box cooler
4 x bfg a/t plus spare (dunlop i think)all with plenty of life left in them.2 recent batteries .2" ironman b kit with damper.full stainless exhaust system.radio/cd changer (all working).tow pack.
one of Gav transfer case bash plates.fold up seats in boot.Im the 3rd owner in 20 years !!!
Bad Bits..please remember this is 20year old truck with 201k and HAS done a small amount of off road use.it isnt mint,showroom,or "Time warp" condition.Grey leather showing sign of age but imo good for age,the n/s step took a wack on Strata Florida and lost mud flap,and a few minor scratches/scrapes from a few Lincombe weekends:icon-smile:but when its washed and polished its still an impressive looking motor.It needs a rear actuator as it seized and disintergrated at last lincombe w.end all other bits worked ok last time i used them,it has the usual slow windows and some laquer peeling on the scuttle panel.The tailgate is solid,the remote for locking still works but the single white button case has broken in to a few pieces(still have it tho).
I have all keys,mot's,loads of receipts,original handbook and wallet,tool kit/jack etc.
I would like it to go to a proper cruiser person if poss so it gets proper use and enjoyed,also we know what we are buying in to:dance:
if not it will go on the trader or ebay.I would like people to come and view before making offers/we all know what they are capable of and what they are worth so im keeping my option open on the price.im waiting for documents to get my reg taken off so will be back on a L plate.If i have missed anything please message me,I will take some pics,whats the easiest way to do it ?????....no silly offers but please contact if i can help.thanks

Back