Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series alloys ona 95

J66P

has anyone got a picture of a 90 / 95 series with some standard 80 series alloys fitted that they would like to share please ?

I spotted this for sale on eBay-
uqyhe3us.jpg

8a7ebanu.jpg

e4edy7eh.jpg

3yje6ary.jpg

If they are any help?

Hi Gary,

I have 80 alloys on my 95;

colorado2.jpg

IMO (and most that have seen it in the flesh) they look very good :).

P.S. No need for spacers as the alloys give just the right offset too.

Last edited:
me likey, think that's made my mind up, thanks

well I decided I am going with the 80 series alloys then I came across these which i bought for the tyres, they look nice but not sure they would look so nice after I have been out with them once or twice

Picture010.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have 8 matching wheels at the moment, so good for now :)

by god that will be one hell of a spare wheel carrier

Trev's popped a set on Lil-Blue :icon-smile:

IMG_3194.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

are they KM2's, I am thinking of going for some but need to know if they are noisy ?

Trev's got KM1's on his, but I've got KM2's on mine :icon-biggrin: My KM2's are quieter than my old Cooper STT's and I've been very happy with them thus far in all conditions I have no complaints considering what they are :icon-biggrin:

Trev's got KM1's on his, but I've got KM2's on mine :icon-biggrin: My KM2's are quieter than my old Cooper STT's and I've been very happy with them thus far in all conditions I have no complaints considering what they are :icon-biggrin:

well thats an even better answer given that is what I will be taking off, just didn't want them to be any nosier really, might take a look at some then

Back