Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series new genuine ignition barrel and key set.

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
Country Flag
england
IMG_20191203_103000.jpg
Please pm for details and all other new and used part enquiries.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I think this could be an incredibly useful spare to throw in if you travel extensively. It could be the difference between total meltdown or 5 minutes and being back on the road.

Can't remember if its been mentioned before Mike!, But do the late 24v (1997) have a Chip in the Key?... Or does anyone else know?

My late 1996 24V has no chip in the key

Mike can you let me know the part number for these. If they are the same as my 105 then i'll take a set. I agree with Chris, well worth having in your travel spares.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I think this could be an incredibly useful spare to throw in if you travel extensively. It could be the difference between total meltdown or 5 minutes and being back on the road.
Good call.
I've had the pleasure of hacking my barrel to bits at the roadside with neolithic tools...
Can't remember if its been mentioned before Mike!, But do the late 24v (1997) have a Chip in the Key?... Or does anyone else know?
The bulbous, good word. Keys have the chip in higgy.
IMG_20191203_130437.jpg

Mike can you let me know the part number for these. If they are the same as my 105 then i'll take a set. I agree with Chris, well worth having in your travel spares.
I've done a quick cross reference and don't think they fit, at least not by part number nick. I'll pm you.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Unfortunately i think mine is Bulbous....key.jpg

Back