Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series petrol for HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see Chris in that up on the moors all its missing is a gun rack.

I seem to remember that from many moons ago - prep'd by West Coast Offroad IIRC...

The camo would stand out like a sore thumb at the moment eh :lol:

I can see Chris in that up on the moors all its missing is a gun rack.
... and 8,000 quid!

It looks a tidy truck but expedition ready? Is that all you need, towing hitch, high lift, sunroof, xenon headlights, fog lights, roof rack and tinted glass? You guys have been doing it all wrong it seems!

What do you think the camo is, wrap? that probably means its camoflaging much more:eusa-naughty:

They didnt even bother to clean it underneath...

I nearly posted that one yesterday. I did laugh. Actually, I'd love it. Great to keep up North for when I'm shooting.

Who does something like that then sells it?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not sure how safe i'd feel driving in Afganistan in a LC with a kind of Russian camo pattern on it........

OK, so it's clearly not worth 8k

I guess 4k should be closer?

6k on extras, tut, tut, tut,

Gra.

Take the roof rack off and the winch & bumper and offer him 2k ! The rest is standard anyway! :lol:

Last edited:
Not surprising, Zero bids and didn't sell.

The truck is RHD but the pic of the truck was taken at a factory in Romania. Ad said truck in Bushey.

No tel no and the seller didn't bother to respond to any enquiries about the truck....:shifty:

Not you is it Clive:whistle:

Last edited:
Hmm. But not the only one who doesn't reply. Mr Bang Tidy in his red 'rare' manual 24v never replied to me either.

C

Well Mr 'Bang Tidy' replied to me, on the second attempt! Apparrently everything on the truck is/was perfect. And he wasn't going to budge on the price, anyway the more I looked at the pics, the more little flaws I could see with his 'bang tidy' description, see he didn't relist it either, I wonder did someone buy it??

Back