Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series rear Gullwing Doors

Time for another batch of gullwing doors. :)

As before I need at least five pairs on the list to start the ball rolling and I will be making at least ten pairs. So please copy the list below, add your name and delete the ‘quote’ marks.

1, Nick, fbnss

Hi Tom, good to see another name on the list. Hopefully there will be another couple of names before too long and I can start getting these made.
Best wishes,
Rich

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Twist arm twist twist don’t fancy making a tester batch of three jk

The thing is Steve, I can make three, but they won’t be at a reasonable price as there are setting up charges for the machines. Ten pairs is the absolute minimum I can do to make them sensibly priced. Then I’ve got to store them and put them together and storing ten pairs of gullwing doors takes up a lot of room and leaves them open to damage etc. I also have to invest in them up front, which I’m ok with but I’m not comfortable with taking money from members before they’re ready to ship.

With luck they’ll get made before too long. Hang in there.

Law of economies off scale, I’ve ordered 50 pcbs from China and it was twice the price for 500. I was just pulling your leg per the JK at the end.

Jk - joking. No problem, fingers crossed we get a few more orders.

Hey Rich, no worries. I am horrendous at logging onto this forum haha. Hopefully it won't be too long.. before 2030 would be ideal ;) I need to speak to a couple of friends to see if they can join this list.

Tom we have regular Cruiser gatherings. You need to come along and check out what we've all got. Leave your wallet at home though.

I'm not far from putting my name down, need to re fit my boot and move the fridge lower. Will know more when that's done.

1, Nick, fbnss
2, Steve, steverjuk
3, Tom Burnet
4, Rob, RobYork

Time for another batch of gullwing doors. :)

As before I need at least five pairs on the list to start the ball rolling and I will be making at least ten pairs. So please copy the list below, add your name and delete the ‘quote’ marks.

1, Nick, fbnss
Hi there - I'm new here and joined specifically because I'm looking fro gullwings for an 80 series. Is it too late to jump on this?

Hi Stuart and welcome.
Not too late at all. Where abouts are you located?

Rich

Hi Rich,
I'm in Johannesburg South Africa - but have family in the UK so if it's easier to get them in the UK - no problem. How's the recruiting going for the gullwings with my name added to the tally?

1, Nick, fbnss
2, Steve, steverjuk
3, Tom Burnet
4, Rob, RobYork
5, DandyLandy

Hi Rich,

Met some of the club members at the weekend and I had a look at your work - very impressed! I'd love a pair! I can't seem to find the price on this thread. Did I miss it?

Andy

1, Nick, fbnss
2, Steve, steverjuk
3, Tom Burnet
4, Rob, RobYork
5, DandyLandy

Hi Rich,

Met some of the club members at the weekend and I had a look at your work - very impressed! I'd love a pair! I can't seem to find the price on this thread. Did I miss it?

Andy
Hi folks - please ensure my name is on the list! Much appreciated!

Back