6, Stuart C Thompson

There you go Stuart.

1, Nick, fbnss
2, Steve, steverjuk
3, Tom Burnet
4, Rob, RobfromYork
5, Stuart C Thomson
6, DandyLandy
Ooops, my bad Stuart, I hadn’t seen that you’d not put your name down. Sorted and Thanks DandyLandy for your interest.

As a quick update, I’m still not ready to make these as I'm still refurbing our bungalow. This means I have no space for ten pairs of gullwings, their bits or any room to put them together. Powder coaters have been furloughed too so I need to make enquiries anew.
I’m wanting to say these could be ready for January/February but I’ve got to clear the decks and get some focus. I’m working on it is all I can say and I will keep you posted.
Rich

Really like how these came out! Great work, would you be able to pm me with pricing for a painted (black) pair with molle panels. I got the non-opening glass windows.

Hi 80 Nomad, welcome to the forum. Thanks for the interest in the Gullwings, PM sent.
While you’re here, it’s a good idea to head over to the ‘introduce yourself’ section and Tell us a bit about yourself and your truck. This really is a great friendly forum full of great and helpful people.

1, Nick, fbnss
2, Steve, steverjuk
3, Tom Burnet
4, Rob, RobfromYork
5, Stuart C Thomson
6, DandyLandy
7, Trev

1, Nick, fbnss
2, Steve, steverjuk
3, Tom Burnet
4, Rob, RobfromYork
5, Stuart C Thomson
6, DandyLandy
Ooops, my bad Stuart, I hadn’t seen that you’d not put your name down. Sorted and Thanks DandyLandy for your interest.

As a quick update, I’m still not ready to make these as I'm still refurbing our bungalow. This means I have no space for ten pairs of gullwings, their bits or any room to put them together. Powder coaters have been furloughed too so I need to make enquiries anew.
I’m wanting to say these could be ready for January/February but I’ve got to clear the decks and get some focus. I’m working on it is all I can say and I will keep you posted.
Rich

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looking to get a pair of gullwings, am I too late for the batch this time around? If not I’ll put my name on the list for a pair

1, Nick, fbnss
2, Steve, steverjuk
3, Tom Burnet
4, Rob, RobfromYork
5, Stuart C Thomson
6, DandyLandy
7, Trev
8. Jonesysi
9, Sub-ac

Thanks Jonesysi I’ll send you a PM.
I have to say I’m getting a little embarrassed by the delay.… but I have almost got another room finished as carpet is being fitted next week. That leaves one room that needs less work before I can gain the space back. Work keeps getting in the way but I’m getting there.
Bear with me guys, shouldn’t be long now before I can start the ball rolling. Thanks for your patience.
Rich

Hi Starcruiser,

Love your gull wing panels your making, I have looked through the various threads relating to your productions but can't see a definitive price? Would maybe helpful to put it at the start of the names lists, make it easier for newcomers like me to see what's available.

Thanks,

Had about a month with no progress at all due to a family bereavement. Just started on the last bedroom which shouldn’t take quite so long. Once that’s done I can start freeing up space. Then I can look at ordering parts. I still have no space. Nobody I know locally has space they will let me use due to Covid paranoia.
Once again, sorry please bear with me.
Felix, I’ll send you a PM.

Thanks for your detailed PM. Will add my name to the list.

1, Nick, fbnss
2, Steve, steverjuk
3, Tom Burnet
4, Rob, RobfromYork
5, Stuart C Thomson
6, DandyLandy
7, Trev
8. Jonesysi
9, Sub-ac
10, Felix (2566)

Sorry folks. Update is I’m still here, still alive and still stuck with no room. However, I’m getting there and have made enquiries about getting the gullwings punched out. I’ll chase that up this week and get back with an update. I’m also looking at taking on a small unit but it’s not been vacated yet…and it’s upstairs so not ideal. Don’t know if I’ll go for it. Going to sell my roof tent so that should free up some space.

How you going to keep the bits dry up there

Ok, I’ve pm’d a few of you to say can you please get back in touch with your requirements, either by PM or updating your name on the waiting list with Gx2, Mx2, Rx2 etc for Gullwings x 2, Molle, Rubbers. Etc or just K for kit and I will then know how many rubbers and other bits to order.
Think I’ve got Nick, Rob and Felix from before but just so I know would be great.
Cheers
Rich

Back