Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A chance find but something to look forward to anyway

I don't like the idea of being strapped in but i suppose the safety elf will insist

I don't like the idea of being strapped in but i suppose the safety elf will insist
Just how exactly would you prefer to be attached when hurtling towards the bottom Shayne? :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just how exactly would you prefer to be attached when hurtling towards the bottom Shayne? :)
Holding on with one hand like Tarzan ready to nonchalantly step off with the merest little run on reaching the bottom of course, only to receive a finger wagging telling-off from Jane.
:icon-cool:

a stunning part of the world.That quarry was once the biggest mad made hole in the world.As for the zip line i'd prefer something with an engine in for thrills.As a youth i had a go on a KX 500 up an almost vertical slag heap.Not much in the way of elf n safety...

No.1 daughter went on that zip wire, she was with a group of friends on a 'weekend away' to Wales. She enjoyed it very much.

But then nothing much phases Joanna - she's a Traffic Officer, driving the V70 Volvos, with a rather wilful horse that she careers around Cross Country courses on :laughing:.

She hasn't wanted to try any of my motorbikes though.

Bob.

Don't ever let her Bob if an Adrenalin junkie gets a taste of bike rush they are hooked , i've done some silly things in my time but nothing ever came close to that giddly giggling feeling when your whole body is trembling and your mind is still trying to figure out how your still alive :sunglasses:

Back