Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A new car has arrived (with driver!)

Garage
Hi Everyone,

My Name is Lars. I live in the northern part of Denmark.

I am the proud owner of a LC 100 LE 4200 TD from 19 of April 2001. So "she" will turn 10 years in about 35 days ;-). I have had the car from new and we spend 320.000 km together. Countless trips in Europe -and perfect for camping. I also often use the car for hauling big trailers, winching trees etc. So far I have changed oils, bulbs, brakes, tires and recently a torque converter and the alternator. All in all 10 extremely easy years :thumbup: ....

I have got the ARB sahara bar and winch, 295/75-16 AT (B.F.G).

I am looking forward to join this site and hopefully learn a lot more about my car and also to be of help if you guys have a problem that I have seen before ;)

Lars

NB: I also have a LC 80 VX 4200 TD from 1993 (fully loaded german specs).

Hello Lars, welcome to the forum.

You have a nice set of trucks there - early birthday wishes to your 100!!!

Cheers

Welcome Lars sounds like you are getting the most out of your 100 :clap:

Welcome!
look forward to action photos of the LC's

and how is the weather at Denmark at the moment ? - I am travelling to Copenhagen tomorrow morning to visit Maersk on thursday.

Welcome to the fold Lars

Paul,,,,,,,I think it might be this you are looking for :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:text-worthless:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome to the forum lars

As ecoman says :banana-gotpics:

We neeeeed pics.

Hope you enjoy your time here :thumbup:

I never said anything..... :? But pics would be good :thumbup: :lol:

Welcome aboard Lars :D

Thanks a lot for this warm welcome :)
I am working hard on the photos....hopefully this first attempt will be successful :?

iLa_DnDvNM5ap4YuS4dFEK3G1Att_hkKwmdtiA9TJ78

greets..

LB

Hi Lars.
You have two really nice cars. The best there is? Couldn't see the pic tho', just an empty box.

Good to see that there are more scandihooligans on here. According to your name you should have been one country further east...?..

uHu said:
Hi Lars.
According to your name you should have been one country further east...?..

Hi uHu...

Well, you are definetely wrong about the name ;) ...that would have Kjellström in Sweden -and furthermore I believe it would be possible in Norway as well? What about your own uHu?....maybe you are sitting in a tree in a dark forest :think: ....

Yeah its good to see some fellow Scandipeople here....you did no go to the annual beach tour in 4-6th march in Løkken? Lots of Norwegian people here....

I'll try to sort out the photo yet :oops: ...

Lars

I think you have mastered it Lars - come on keep it up now there's a chap... :cool:

Hmm, I suddenly see that the title is quite unfair, since I have 2 cars!!... at the moment my 80 refuses to start :cool: playing tough on my....I'll better a photo of the devil.

DSC_0329.JPG

To me this is a real dream car as well....since I saw another one exactly like that on a trip to Oxford in 1995. I remember the plate indicated that the owner was "50 years"...

LB

very nice and very shiny.

you need one of these to keep it looking pretty up front.

FairleadCover.jpg

Back