Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

AC Air condition leakage- Help Solution.

Sorry I found this snapshot of flower, and had lot of beers :) I was fascinated by this flower :) This forum is so easy to send snaps, so it´s great :cool:
Ok back to AC thing, it works perfect, there are 2 o rings under the car if it has AC for rear passengers, they are loosing AC. Every mechanic can find them, and second is this bad ass tube number 1 :)
After that no problem.... tested by leakage machine.... clever machine :) no leaks.... at this pipe no problems with o-rings, no only microscopic destruction on pipe.... so fixed. Hope this will help to some services all over the world :cool:
Leak AC is under the battery.....

14 years old LC Prado.... with not another problem.... 100.000km since 2008 , you change oil, and some change of brake discs, and brake pads :) that´s all.... great car..... only AC leakage problem 14 years, we have also nissan terrano 2002 made in spain, there ale few electrocity problems :) but AC works great. It is older, no AC leaks.... but LC 120 Prado is better

Last edited:
1656117910156.jpeg

i have found this snap shot and it is cool :cool:

Here is new Barcelona Red.... 150 Land Cruiser.... 6MT 2022 Germany edition.
I like this colour. It is very nice. I have a prado in Spain. Is it common in Czech Republic? That is where you are from right?

Back