Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adonis Technology

Julian

Has anybody any experience of these people
http://www.adonistechnology.com/index20 ... s=produits
I was looking at the 100 series stuff, but they do plenty of stuff for other trucks.
They are very expensive, but the RAID version for my truck would be up to about 275cv and a whole bunch of torque
I found them from a thread on ih8mud

Hi Julian,

Have you had anymore luck regarding this search?

Not having to much luck with this, most of the stuff I can find is in French or Spanish.
They have had quiet a few write ups in French 4x4 magazines, I think they get good results

JTT, Hi thanks for turning up and posting
I tried to find some info on your products some time back
I guess first question from me is what can you do for the 100 series 4.2 TD
Thanks
Julian

I think this will help, it is in IH8MUD.com and it was an answer from the boss of Adonis, Mr. Emmanuel Baltes to Mr."OursSauvage"

"Hello
there are 3 different kits for HDJ100 and in each kit has 2 versions:

HDJ100 98-2001 : HDJ100
2 modules - one, electronic, for the injection pump management and a second (driven by the first), solenoid vanne, between the turbo ans the wastegate, to manage the pressure .

HDJ100 of 2001-2003: HDJ100 Geo Var
The main change on these hdj100 is the adoption of a variable geometry turbo from GARRETT instead of the previous toyota.
The wastegate is already managed by the (toyota)ECU via a solenoid valve.
So, the Adonis Kit does not need 2 modules anymore

HDJ100 of 2003-2006: HDJ100 Multiplex
Same turbo as the 2002 model but the ECU use multiplexing.
Multiplex come with the electronic 5 speed automatic transmission ECU is recognizable with new connectors that are rather "square" (4 rows of pins) instead of 2 lines on the previous

Each models has a different Adonis Kit

Once the model defined, remains two options: Regular Vs Raid
The difference is in the provided power and torque.

The basic version is more advisable for hdj100 "stock" mainly driven on asphalte

the RAID version (more powerfull) is rather intended to vehicles already somewhat modified... suspension, brake, exhaust line ... for the user who wants more, while maintaining the goal of having a homogeneous vehicle.
Often the vitamins provided by the RAID version is used on vehicles heavily modified, in order to compensate some of this weight excess!

To summarize, 6 differents kits, depending on hdj100 version and level of preparation."

Here some info about hp and Nm of hitch one of the boxes.

HDJ 100<12/01 (204 hp) Adonis classic- 255hp + 140Nm / Adonis Raid racing - 275hp + 160Nm
HDJ 100 >12/01 (205 hp) Adonis classic- 275hp + 180Nm / Adonis Raid racing - 290hp + 230Nm
HDJ 100 >01/04 (205 hp) Adonis classic- 290hp + 200Nm / Adonis Raid racing - 305hp + 240Nm

Hope this will help,
Best Regards
Pedro Borges

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
lool....... I´ve sent that one to Finland. Very nice guy, Matti.

JTT said:
lool....... I´ve sent that one to Finland. Very nice guy, Matti.

He sold it now and bought a FJ Cruiser (so might not be on here that much anymore).

Back