Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Envy......

BlackBetty

Country Flag
south_africa
I have been following a group based out in America that arecommitted off road enthusiasts and to make it that bit more interesting theyare also Toyota enthusiasts to.
This is a link to their website and even though it isAmerican it makes for some really interesting reading and viewing pleasure.
They also have so good equipment reviews and their webisodesare really interesting.
How i envy to live in a country that is so vast and remoteto be able to travel and explore like they do.
I hope you get the same pleasure as I do from followingthem.

http://www.xoverland.com/crew.html

I think that the opening statement in the first webisode is the most accurate and honest description of what over landing is and what defines us as overlanders.

Great website there Erik!

"Overlanding" has two extremes with the whole rainbow of what's in between.

I don't have time to take 3 months to venture to the Sahara or Morocco (sadly), but at weekends I'm fortunate enough to live close to mountains, and I can offroad "overland" all day with barely touching a "track" or set road/route. It's fantastic!

With the car rigged for safety, and equipped to get me out of any trouble I might get into, I enjoy the "pioneering" frame of mind that it encourages.

Wholesome and interesting entertainment at its best!

Back