Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland Show 27th 28th April

There is a list on the AO website but you can't always guarantee that they will all show up but to be honest Bro, none of us really go for the show.

Sam & I arrived about 8.30 tonight (thurs) sussed & were guided to our ‘pitch’, only had to move once as the first chap apparently put us across the roadway! not many others here yet as expected, but lots of little flags out marking pitches.
Will se what chaos results tomorrow when more turn up!

Save me a Landcruiser and trailer shaped plot! Last year was cricket pitch shape and size for twenty vehicles.

In his head anyway

Save me a Landcruiser and trailer shaped plot! Last year was cricket pitch shape and size for twenty vehicles.

In his head anyway

Is there going to be ‘a room issue’ as I’ve got a 6mtr bell tent and can go to the main camping area if it’s going to be a issue ?

It was just last year. Effectively Tom gave us a grass verge against the outer rail of the race course

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
that shouldnt happen again Chris. By the sounds of it one of the marshals sent them to the same place this year. i spoke with Tom last year about it.

Yeah were in the middle of the field plenty of room at the moment

Camping on main camp site now, will give you more room as tent is big, will pop over and see you all during the weekend

Have a good one fellas. Sadly not attending this one.
Not going to miss the wind though as we had enough of it during storm Helene :shock:.

Anyone taken off yet?

Looks like you’ve got Wall to Wall rain too. Real shame it’s not like the Easter weekend.

20190427_085806.jpg

Not so bad :)

Still in the truck at mo. Will be out later for curry time :)

Back