Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Travel Film Festival - UK 2011

ignat

Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
Spotted this on youtube:

[youtube:2yp6fqov]TpH7_yPhrYs[/youtube:2yp6fqov]

I met Austin Vince at the Overlander gathering held at Lincomb last year, before that I'd never heard of the guy. After about the first 10 minutes of his evening presentation I was hooked, he's an amazing character, extremely entertaining and I could listen to him all day recounting some of the adventures he's had.

He has traveled extensively by motorbike, covering some great and rather tough trails. Coming back with brilliant memories, and excellent film footage which must have been so hard to acheive, let alone manage to get enough good bits to produce a film. Hats off to the guy, he's done well.

He was promoting the adventure travel film festival when I saw him, and I've been keeping it in mind ever since. It looks like a great laugh and very entertaining, so I've penciled it in and hope to be able to make it along.

Plus I'd also like to meet his wife, Lois Pryce, who is a contributing writer in the Overland Journal. She has also traveled extensively by motorbike and has many stories to tell.

This festival should be very interesting and a great laugh, I for one can wait!

Cheers,

Scott.

Mondo Enduro & Terra Circa are two of my all time favourite discs :D

Unfortunately I havent had the pleasure of attending one of his talks :(

You'll have to get yourself down to Devon then Kev! He's a real laugh in person!!

Back