Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Advice on posting here

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereisgibson

I would like to share £13000 of substandard experiences with a particular well-known garage. I have a WhatsApp chat history from one of the Directors that would be of interest to future customers.

I take it if I redact the Director's name with the company name (and the company has more than one Director) then I should be beyond reproach? The Director refers to "we" in communication so is clearly acting as a spokesperson for the Company.

Thanks
Martin

Im sure one of the Moderators would have the final say...... BUT! all sounds Interesting to me....... Nearly as interesting as your Biking History :thumbup:

Someone with a bigger brain than me will have to comment on this.

IMO as long as you don't make yourself liable, and it's factual then fill your boots

Stick to the facts and what can be proven. It's a free country. I'd defend their right to a reply perhaps, but they're probably not going to take up that offer. I'd urge all participants not to fall into the trap of fundamental attribution bias where you think you know better than those involved and put your own views forward as fact. Be prepared to be moderated!

Go for it.

It would depend if your planning on a courtcase or not. If you are keep the discussion to your self

I'm not so concerned so i will post this up here if only because i want it shown in Google search results

SUNDERLAND MARINCE INSURANCE WARNING.png
They won't tell you that though , not until they have torn your boat apart leaving you with the bill to put it all back together again .

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Status
Not open for further replies.