Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ahc problem

Vardyparty

Country Flag
england
Anyone know a mechanic or garage around Leicester who’s interested in working on a cruiser , rear shock just dropped lost all oil and suspension

The local garage says its the pipework leading to the top of the shockabsorber AHC
But even though I've got the fluid and new pipes they now say its too big a job for them

The local garage says its the pipework leading to the top of the shockabsorber AHC
But even though I've got the fluid and new pipes they now say its too big a job for them
How you getting on

I'm going to get relayed home and try and it rectified back home in the Peak District. Any recommendations gladly appreciated

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
JUST BIN THE LOT AND GET THOSE AMAZING GUYS AT WEST COAST (SOUTHPORT) TO FIT YOU A GOOD-QUALITY COIL SPRING / TORSION BAR SET UP AND YOUR PROBLEMS WILL BE OVER FOREVER (END OF) THAT AHC SYSTEM IS A REALLY GOOD SET UP BUT SADLY WE LIVE IN GOOD OLD ROAD SALTED BLIGHTY SO IT ROTS OUT AFTER 10 PLUS YEARS OF CORROSION PUNISHMENT !!
SO IT IS SIMPLE JUST REPLACE THE SYSTEM WITH SPRINGS AND IT WILL ALSO ADD VALUE TO YOUR VEHICLE WHEN YOU COME TO SELL IT TO (CRUISER KING)

JUST BIN THE LOT AND GET THOSE AMAZING GUYS AT WEST COAST (SOUTHPORT) TO FIT YOU A GOOD-QUALITY COIL SPRING / TORSION BAR SET UP AND YOUR PROBLEMS WILL BE OVER FOREVER (END OF) THAT AHC SYSTEM IS A REALLY GOOD SET UP BUT SADLY WE LIVE IN GOOD OLD ROAD SALTED BLIGHTY SO IT ROTS OUT AFTER 10 PLUS YEARS OF CORROSION PUNISHMENT !!
SO IT IS SIMPLE JUST REPLACE THE SYSTEM WITH SPRINGS AND IT WILL ALSO ADD VALUE TO YOUR VEHICLE WHEN YOU COME TO SELL IT TO (CRUISER KING)
Mine lasted 24 years of Blighty ,like people every cruiser is different

Back