Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

All the gear no idea

warrenpfo

Well the OME suspension arrived today along with heavy duty TB and springs. I now have all I need to prep the landcruiser for over landing including front and rear bumper, swing out tyre carrier, ASFIR under body protection, inverters, rear dog guard to stop stuff flying forward under braking a Dinitrol kit to treat the underside, recovery points, winch and a load of other bits and pieces BUT no landcruiser :thumbdown:

I am off to see an 04 Diesel Auto in Green with 84k on the clock this Friday which looks promising. I never thought it would be so hard to find an 04 or later landcruiser with less than 100k on the clock not going for ridiculous money but it would seem they are like rocking horse poop.

Fingers crossed for Friday and then i need to get rid of the current cruiser which also seems like it is going to take some time to shift thankfully i am in no rush and if I can find a new one whilst still having the old I get to swap over the wheels and tyres which would be a £700 saving so not a bad thing I guess.

Back