Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Am i the first............. stickers :-)

ok, I've ordered 50 of Paul's stickers (plain text). They work out to a nominal £1.20 each :o

There is a slim chance I might get them posted out today, might have them for the weekend for those that are coming and wanted.
Other option is to post to you or when next we meet.

as for the graphic one, no news yet. Waiting for the graphic (I'm a bit slow with graphic stuff... :( )

I should have "at least ten" tomorrow. She said she would get as many as possible out today, the rest nexk week. I'll bring them on Monday.

Crispin said:
might have them for the weekend for those that are coming and wanted.

What have I missed for the weekend??? Can't find any clues...

BTW, I'll have a couple of the 'banner' ads & lets see what the logo ones look like when they're done :)

Vay cool :)

Do you mean about whats happening this weekend?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
15 stickers arrived today. They are the URL ones for the back window. For those who want and are not coming on Monday, PM me your address and I can post them off. (Or just come for some fun on Monday!)

Gavlad - See the Function Room - Salisbury Plain on Monday/.

I thought thats what it was but couldn't see for looking :oops: Too far for me this weekend...

Gavlad said:
I thought thats what it was but couldn't see for looking :oops: Too far for me this weekend...

I think we should start a "truck share" together for all these events down there Gav....

Done ;)

Picture taken with a dodgy camera. It makes it look like there is still Salisbury mud on the truck :oops: Just the camera, I promise...

IMG_1659.jpg

Crispin said:
Done ;)

Picture taken with a dodgy camera. It makes it look like there is still Salisbury mud on the truck :oops: Just the camera, I promise...

IMG_1659.jpg

Common share the toys then

TobyJug said:
Gavlad said:
I think we should start a "truck share" together for all these events down there Gav....
Maybe buddy, maybe...

But, as I found out yesterday & as you have proved with your Dutch buddies, we have some marvellous terrain around us too...

Will I get a nose bleed if I go that far south??

;-)

Gavlad said:
Maybe buddy, maybe...

But, as I found out yesterday & as you have proved with your Dutch buddies, we have some marvellous terrain around us too...

Will I get a nose bleed if I go that far south??

;-)

hahaha..

well maybe I might be talked into organising a day around here soon for some lanes...

but the truck needs attention first...
(and money.. :shock: )

For those who PMd me their details, your stickers are in the post today. I forgot to get envelopes :|

Do you need the extras that i have, we could swap for the logo type when you get them.
I will need to keep one for the new car.....maybe :D

Crispin said:
For those who PMd me their details, your stickers are in the post today. I forgot to get envelopes :|

pm sent ... :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have some spares, open to the highest bidder and all money received goes to help 4 heroes.

Back