Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Am i the first............. stickers :-)

Sorry, bugger, just realised I owe red and anna a big favour.
How about some stickers in the post?

Paul said:
Sorry, bugger, just realised I owe red and anna a big favour.
How about some stickers in the post?

you don't have to do that Paul .... but thanks anyway :thumbup:

I notice that I'm joining a very old thread, but are these stickers (or something similar) still available. I'd like 2 of each, but to check, the screen mount type are internal, i.e. sticky side out, is the other a body mount i.e. sticky side in?

A re-cap of what's available may be useful if this hasn't been posted recently.

If they are available then I could PM my address and do a bank transfer for the amount + pp (if you're willing to post to Romania) :pray:

Got to spread the word... :shifty:

Hi Clive,

I do still have some. PM me your details and how many you want.

While we're on the subject, someone sent me a PM for stickers just before we moved to the new forum. With all the fun, I forgot about the PM and can't get back to it. Please resend, I'm not ignoring you or being rude... :violin:

Will you be bringing stickers to Lincomb? I need to replace a certain yellow sticker! :puke-front:

I won't make it to Lincomb this time :(

PM me your address and I'll send you some.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Clive,

I do still have some. PM me your details and how many you want.

While we're on the subject, someone sent me a PM for stickers just before we moved to the new forum. With all the fun, I forgot about the PM and can't get back to it. Please resend, I'm not ignoring you or being rude... :violin:

Wasn't me Crispin... now all I have to do is work out how to PM on this new layout! Excellent forum by the way... extremely informative and very entertaining... :think: :lol:

Back