Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

am I trailer trash? My new ehhhh caravan?

Looks like a lot of work to get it ship shape :shock:

Hope you've got plenty of spare time on your hands :whistle:

:lol: :thumbup:

I second Tony and Karl "WTF and Fook me" Does it come with a free black and whity pony ? :lol: :laughing-rolling:

Nick.

Nothing wrong with a little hard work...

However... I now fancy getting drunk.... what a day picking the bugger up...

I tried to hire a unit... everyone wanted to rent me one just nobody that wanted to insure the unit for a day.. :gabbo2:

Anyway found a fella that would move it for a good price... (cheaper than me renting and putting derv in)

So this morning I went off nice and early and caught the white Renault Magnum up along the A55..
I forgotten how ugly they where but hey all good I was damn grateful to have someone doing the job..

Powering along we got to the trailer nice and early..
Fuck the fella said... that is high....
So I measured it again and it really was 14' 6" -ish.. The grass was so wett and muddy that the truck had no chance getting under the trailer...
So the farmer got this beauty out ready to pull the trailer out...

2a63f61a.jpg

29259f7b.jpg

No movement... :wacko:
Another tractor in front, attached a trailer so that we could hook mine on and PULL....

Ehhhh nope....

nothing.... that red thing behind to push whilst pulling and.... oh yessss movement at last... :yahoo:

df77f20b.jpg

f14978e0.jpg

Super duper....

So I thought lets have a look underneath...
And what do I spot...?? airbags... oh cr@p...

I just assumed it was on springs but it's not that old it seems...

After 18 months in that field I am hoping that no leak has developed..

Magnum under, locked... air on and.....
Tank filled, no leak..... bags coming up.... then POP.... Brakes released... :toast:

PFEEEWWWW..

Off we go....
Oh pulls fine this fella said over the phone fucking great...

Then however the Magnum decided to heat up and start pi$$ing water slowly...

Stop, add water, drive a mile, stop water, few mile, stop.... after 3 water stops we just about made it to the services on this side of the Anglesey bridge...

Boiling the bitch was....

8eebd0c9.jpg

Doing well....

Cool down a bit, dropped trailer en another driver was leaving Liverpool way with a blue Magnum...
More water in the white one and off the fella went to see how far he'd get towards the other unit...

There I was standing all alone with my pikey palace....

f6a130c7.jpg

53c8d7ea.jpg

After an hour he rings me to let me know he has swapped and is on his way back...
:thumbsup:

2 minutes later he rings again to tell me that he was lucky as the white one had killed the water pump just after the swap.... so the other lad was waiting for the recovery...

Hour later, blue frikking Magnum under the palace and off we went...

Powering along this time with his 480 bhp...

9dd39c51.jpg

5e4a6813.jpg

Not bad 1.5 hours to the yard near me where the caravan is now parked....

I paid the fella and gave him some extra so that he could go the pub for a while seen as he had a bloody mental day..
I mean the boss won't know about the extra as the pay I gave them must have been burned in diesel...

But it's here now.... thank fuck...

I am having a beer... earned it me thinks... :lee:

Paul_Humphreys said:
I know how Renaults are as I drive one every day!!

Paul

My condolances mate... Rubbish they are.. I drove a Renault for a while and hated the frikking thing...
driving

Back