Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another Aussie....

Manwell

Country Flag
australia
Hi all! I've just joined the group while searching for a long range tank for the recent addition to the family - a 100 series turbo diesel. We're based in Brisbane Australia, and bought the cruiser to tow a Lotus Freelander caravan. Planning to go off grid for a while, for reasons some of you may be already aware. If not, just ask, and I'll give you the rundown. The Cruiser is modestly equipped so far, just a steel ARB Bar, a HR Towbar, and I've fitted electric brakes and new front shocks. A 3" system and Snorkel is on order, to be fitted in the next week or so, and I'll see how that goes before deciding whether to do any more engine mods. Also on the shopping list is a UHF radio. I run an Insulation Contracting Company specializing in Air Conditioning duct and chilled water pipe, and have worked as a commercial pilot in a previous life. Got a RAAF reunion this weekend on the Sunshine Coast where we get to throw an old CT4 Trainer around a bit. Hope to get to know all of you over time, so I'd like to see a short intro of yourself in reply. Oh, and I've also recently discovered the meaning of life if you're interested.... ;)

Welcome to the club. Looks like you have an aim and a plan for the cruiser. A picture or few would be nice to see when you can. And all views on the meaning of life are welcome.

Btw, I first read you statement as. .. got the cruiser to tow the landrover freelander....

Hi Manwell, welcome.

Sounds like you know what you want, from your cruiser and life.

It's 42 BTW, unless I misread the question... :lol:

Welcome to the club. Looks like you have an aim and a plan for the cruiser. A picture or few would be nice to see when you can. And all views on the meaning of life are welcome.

Btw, I first read you statement as. .. got the cruiser to tow the landrover freelander....

If I'd known there was such a thing as a Landcruiser Freelander I might have bought one to match the caravan Geek! Can't beat the Cruiser for that job though....

Back