Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any Black Friday deals....

dyladams

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Morning All,

Thought I would start a thread on any black Friday deals that people have spotted.

I am guessing anything relating to Cruisers; camping; tools; travel etc.

No Cruiser stuff but I just bought a new all in one printer from Currys for 50% discount.

Yeah good one my wife wants to be able to scan a document in 1 go so dismissed that one.

Now when ask how often the scanner will be 8sed she said has no idea...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Why did you dismiss that one? it says

Copy, scan and print from one device

Print borderless, high-quality photos, crisp documents and more with the HP ENVY 5020 Printer. Scan in full colour for easy printing, archiving and emailing. Copy important documents without hassle so you've always got duplicates handy.

A 5.5 cm touchscreen makes controlling the printer easy, and there's an auto-deploying output tray to stop pages from falling to the floor.

Some have a feeder so you put a bunch in at once

Good idea, but for domestic use I imagine one at a time would suffice.
Agreed, had one for a few years, I use it so much the ink dries out between use..the scanner is a handy thing to have though, I just dont print much until holiday time.

Not so much a Black Friday deal as such but just won (EBay) 4 new Headway LifePo4 15ah cells for £62, over £30 off normal price.

Not so much a Black Friday deal as such but just won (EBay) 4 new Headway LifePo4 15ah cells for £62, over £30 off normal price.

This is 12v? 60ah for £92 also sounds like a steal

Back