Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any contacts in Dubai?

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
A couple of users have said they cannot access the site from Dubai airport as the IP address has been banned. Is there anyone travelling through Dubai or know someone who lives in Dubai who can test something for us?

I don't think he has been on for a while but PaulH lives there.

Ian

I am going in Feb

C

Crispin,
I will be in Dubai again on the 27 of this month, but only for about 4 hours between flights.

Thanks guys.

Charlie / Chris, Tony checked for me this morning as he was passing through and confirmed it was blocked. I've removed the IP address he was coming up with so would like a test again if you get a chance. If you could email me when are there so I have have a quick test.

Ian - I suspect this might be the reason he has vanished :oops: (Assuming he lives in the airport :lol: )

I cannot find anything specific to the airport being banned so all a bit confusing.

thanks.

Well made it in one piece, in Durbs now in nice warm weather, although at 8pm and it's as humid as!

Crispin, I know somone who lives and works in Dubai, I will message him and see if he can connect.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey Bro, let me know if you see any Thuraya 2510 Sat Phone chargers going cheap. Bit thin on the ground here and me phone's flat!

Chris

Currently sitting in Dubai Airport and logged on the forum, but have to keep re-logging in for some reason.

Thanks Charlie.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Back