Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any preferred battery supplier?

Ken Brenton

Country Flag
england
Well I arrived home from overseas to a dead battery and not much hope of it recovering as it doesn't take a charge.
Anyone recommend a battery supplier? The installed battery is a Bosch Silver S4 830, 95Ah. Cruiser is a 4.7 VX 100 series.

I got mine from Euro Car Parts, picked them up from the local branch. Bought Bosch Silvers with the 4 year guarantee and have had them both replaced twice under warranty with no hassle.

Issue was a faulty relay rather than the batteries.:icon-redface:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well I arrived home from overseas to a dead battery and not much hope of it recovering as it doesn't take a charge.
Anyone recommend a battery supplier? The installed battery is a Bosch Silver S4 830, 95Ah. Cruiser is a 4.7 VX 100 series.

I can highly recommend Tayna as a battery supplier. I buy all my car, caravan and leisure batteries from them and never had an issue yet.:thumbup:

I can highly recommend Tayna as a battery supplier. I buy all my car, caravan and leisure batteries from them and never had an issue yet.:thumbup:

+1, I've used them quite a few times now, only had one battery fail but that was replaced ASAP, well after returning and testing anyway.

Well I took the plunge and bought from Euro Car Parts, picked up from the local branch. Bought Bosch Silvers with the 4 year guarantee at £119 for 95Ah battery.

Back