Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any recommendations for pallet collection?

Lorin

Can anyone recommend a company to collect a pallet of tyres and deliver to me? I can find lots online but would prefer to go on a recommendation if possible.

Can anyone recommend a company to collect a pallet of tyres an
Can anyone recommend a company to collect a pallet of tyres and deliver to me? I can find lots online but would prefer to go on a recommendation if possible.
Where from and to Lorin.. might be able to help if its my area

Sorry don't know what happened to that post.... Where from and where to Lorin.. if its my area il try and help

Sorry don't know what happened to that post.... Where from and where to Lorin.. if its my area il try and help

Hi Higgy,

Thank you for the offer. I’ll have to confirm exactly where collection is but I think it’s Sheffield, then going to Bournemouth. Not a short one!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I’ve had good results via Shipley.com for large shipments

Hi Higgy,

Thank you for the offer. I’ll have to confirm exactly where collection is but I think it’s Sheffield, then going to Bournemouth. Not a short one!
Ok mate im always about with the trailer I was thinking more of a back load if I was in the right area.. never mind. good luck

I used to use a site called "send a pallet" They use the pallet line company. If I went to the nearest depo it was 70 and it used to be 30 with this site.

It's been a while since I've used the service but they used to be very competitive!

Worth a go!

Back