Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone fancy Morocco in Nov/Dec this year?

Michael Clark

Country Flag
uk
Posted on a couple of FB forums and had a couple of leads but thought Id post here too

Im tentatively planning a trip to Morocco in November for a few weeks. Very flexible with timings. Wondering if anyone fancied coming as IMHO it would be more fun (and secure) with two vehicles travelling

Im hoping the Spain-Morocco ferries will resume by then but if not there is the Sete (France) Tangier ferry. Its 40 hours! But only about 500 quid for a regular cruiser and cabin.

Anyone interested let me know

Also interested in any other suggestions for a trip towards the end of this year - Pyrenees could be interesting in Winter...

Mike

Hi Michael,

I would like to. Dakar, mangol rally, Morocco Are my dream to go to such places on LC alone but will go with company until I gain experience. If I know how long it is and how the schedule would look like, if there will be any possibility of working remotely on the trip? I ll start planning.
Sorry I might be asking too much but these are all the factors I need to asses as I need to calculate loss of pay+trip costs as well into it.
My mechanical skills with cars are zero, driving n common sense I am ok.
I ll come alone in my 200 so I can give lift to a passenger as well :).

Hi Michael,
If you were planning Nov/Dec next year, it would've been a definite yes.
Unfortunately, although I'm tempted!... I can't do this year. But if you end up looking to do another next year, I'm in.
J.

Not sure it's the best weather wise at that time of year. We went late Autumn ish and it was getting decidedly damp.

Look forward to the trip report. Really keen to go out there sometime.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back