Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone got a 100 who lives close to me?

jonnyboy54321

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
All

As per this thread:- http://www.landcruiserclub.net/foru...pec-differences-colour-combinations-and-audio
I am thinking of returning to the fold but it's a difficult decision as there are so many factors in play. Initially I was after a 120 but for me the 100 is the Holy Grail, and I really could do with scratching that itch. But only if it is a positive not negative move for me. I just went up to Newcastle and back for a funeral, took the L200, and whilst it performed beautifully for what it is, I've got bl00dy whiplash from the zebedee-style ride....
Does anyone local to me have an early ish 100 that I could have a quick butchers at to try to work out if I could make it work for my business? I could of course go and d1ck a dealer around who's selling one, but ten mins squeezing about on a forecourt only being able to half open the doors is not a true representation, plus it would be good to "see" where the weak points are on them (thanks to AndyL and Trev for their pms on that).
TIA

I'm close to watford. Not sure if an hour is local for you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi John, not sure if you've considered a 150 as an alternate to the 100 or 120, but I am near you and you’d be welcome to try my LC4 150 if that would help?

That's a kind offer Stuart, however a 150 is probably too good for what I need, and certainly way over budget, but again, thanks.

Back