Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone got a rear plastic end to the side step, drivers side

stevoyorke

Does anyone have a good driver's side side footrail plastic end piece to the rear where it meets the rear wheel arch? It's for a 1996 Landcruiser 80 as I lost mine offroading. Cheers

No but I do have a lovely full set of steps with no dings should you bend yours any more!

Obviously I can't split them for bits. Sorry.

Chris

If it cheap enough as I only really need the plastic end bit, what would u want and where about r u? Any chance of pics? R u breaking a land cruiser 80 petrol? Cheers

No, I am certainly not breaking a Cruiser. I bought one earlier this year and I am 'converting it'. The first thing I did was take the steps off and make some steel rocksliders. The steps are undamaged and sitting in storage complete with brackets and the original bolts. I am in Chesterfield, East Midlands (it should say that under my Avatar). Don't have any pictures. They look just like a set of pristine 80 side steps. They are from a '93 but as far as I know there were no different version of steps. Lads? Karl might be a source too as he does break 80s. He also breaks them (ha ha, sorry Karl).

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Arf Arf. Thanks Karl.

I'll get rid of these side steps somehow!! It's like the Scooby Doo ending.

I'd have gotten rid of them if it wasn't for that pesky Karl the 80 breaker!

Scooby dooby dooooo!

C

Back