Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone keen for a day out to Slindon safari 27th Feb?

BRE Fabrications LTD

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Right enough's enough, It's been way too long since I got muddy. :evil:

Seems I need to book myself in advance for a weekend these days... :roll: Fecking work... blah...blah... :violin:

Anyone keen?

60 odd views and no ones keen... :confusion-confused:

I thought Slindon was suppose to be pretty decent, no :?:

I'm interested, but can't commit myself just yet.

If I get my truck back on the road then maybe, tell me more about the site? is this that really muddy place were forum members go and usually leave with battle scars?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bugger, I got a day pass for the 26th so no hope of a BOGOF pass.

I liked Slindon, as a lot of everything and not muddy.

Tommo's comment of scars is unfair - he was staring at me and Les while reversing into a tree. :clap: Not Slindon's fault...unless there are more :whistle:

Oh I would be so up for this.... BUT I am out on the lash on Saturday 26th to watch a couple of games of rugby and then off for some evening "entertainment" ;) so very much doubt I will be in any fit state to drive on Sunday.... bad timing or what :(

EDIT: Snap Crispin... :cool:

Crispin said:
Tommo's comment of scars is unfair - he was staring at me and Les while reversing into a tree. :clap: Not Slindon's fault...unless there are more :whistle:

I resemble that comment :oops:

Thanks Chas, that's propper south, maybe when I'm at my sister in laws for a weekend in Sturminster Newton I can go and see what it's all about !!

Nick.

BIG clean GREEN said:
Where's Slindon ? Is it for southerners ? :lol:

Nick.
Or for Northerners who now live down south :thumbup:

Cracking place but I end up with dented doors and Tommo is just bloody hopeless :o Tree jumped out and bit me my ar$e :!: :!:

I'd love to go Ryan if I am able. Wont know until closer to the time. May have to take Tommo with me as he wont want to damage his truck just now.

If I get my starter fitted before then, I will be up for coming along.

Yes i'd be interested but might have to ride along with Ecky as my truck is Ukraine bound in weeks!

Sorry to disappoint you guys but I will not be attending, mainly due to the fact I did not realise how far it is from Bristol :(

Back