Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

April 2021 Upgrade - Whoops

I did not notice the menu links changed too. I will work on that as it is a bit "that colour" :(

Reactions: Bob
Got attacked more than admitting being a brexiter for that change :lol:
Links are now still dark but not _that_ colour @TonyP

Much better, thanks. I can now rest easy and enjoy my JD and coke

Hey you okes, stop bashing that colour... jou bliksems.

When editing a new post, I can't see any text I mark. Like e.g. when double clicking a word to select it for typing another word instead. Or click-and-drag for selecting text, or using shift-key and arrow-key. The cursor disappears, but nothing else visible at all.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I noticed this too. Will sort it out

Think that is now fixed :)

1621492022684.png

Ahh that one had me scratching my chin too.

I leave these little things in just to keep everyone busy. Sorry :(

With all images uploaded to the site now displayed in the 'Latest Media' bar on the front page, newcomers to this site may get a distorted view of the priorities of this forum. Right now, for instance, there is a chicken resembling the labia majora greeting new visitors.

Last edited:
Lol, I never go to the landing page so not spotted that.... Hmmm not sure how you could prevent that, so may need to change the layout....

Or just stop all the pictures on the front page if that's not possible/easy/quick- it's not that important is it?

I think that would be a good idea. I really couldn't give a toss who posts what material in that thread but I don't think it belongs on the front page.

Can do for me. I'm fed up of editing out pictures for people who clearly don't get the rules on what goes. Or they do and they don't care.

Ten days later, and the front page of the site now says 'Things I will Put Up Your Ass'.

Nobody bothered about it?

@Crispin I'd have to agree about the 'latest media' section. For me it serves no real purpose anyway, and as others have said, makes the place look bad with the deluge of rubbish being posted lately

Back