Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Are we doing a 2018 calendar?

Albania 265 front.jpg
1 for me and I'm candidate for Mr. July!

I have been asking the same question, but what do I know...

Calendar, calendar, calendar ...

Who designs it? I'd be happy to put it together.
If you don't mind, please share any previous calendars that I can use as a point of reference.
Cheers.

It's not a question of design really. More judging. And that would mostly likely be me. I feel it's time to have a calendar with maybe only one picture on it. Now if I could only find a really nice shot of mine. Maybe somewhere in a car park, with the doors open, out of focus, only part of the car in the shot and people milling around, it could be a winner!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Whole thing should be a tribute to the fallen Mr T and any other forum cars that have passed to the Great Scrapyard

It's not a question of design really. More judging. And that would mostly likely be me. I feel it's time to have a calendar with maybe only one picture on it. Now if I could only find a really nice shot of mine. Maybe somewhere in a car park, with the doors open, out of focus, only part of the car in the shot and people milling around, it could be a winner!
This is what I meant:
2018-CALENDAR-DEMOS_01.png
2018-CALENDAR-DEMOS_02.png

Thanks for that. Yes I knew what you meant, we've been doing a calendar for a few years now. It's become a bit of a fixture. However, the design isn't the hard part. It's getting people to submit suitable material. We always have a single vehicle per month that way we can get 12 members featured each year. I think we have July sorted....

Last year, there were so many photos sent in, there were close on enough to have a photo every day :lol: Chris was pulling his hair out... (figure of speech, he has more than one hair...)

Thanks for that. Yes I knew what you meant, we've been doing a calendar for a few years now. It's become a bit of a fixture. However, the design isn't the hard part. It's getting people to submit suitable material. We always have a single vehicle per month that way we can get 12 members featured each year. I think we have July sorted....
Understood. I'd still be happy to design it once the voting process is done.

Last year, there were so many photos sent in, there were close on enough to have a photo every day :lol: Chris was pulling his hair out... (figure of speech, he has more than one hair...)
Okay, that's a handful. We can however have a car of the week; Feature car, shout-out the owner and recognize the build on a post....
Artboard-32018-CALENDAR-DEMOS.png

Thanks we might take you up on that offer Naftali. We generally just do the same thing every year though. It seems to suit everyone which just makes it quick and easy. Let's see if we are going to do one and if we can get some pictures in.

Car of the week? No that's not going to happen. 12 pics and that's that. We get lots of pics sent in, the hard part is saying something kind to people how just seem to miss the brief completely.

So, assuming that there is to be a 2018 calender, do we post the photos on the forum or submit them by pm and, if the latter, to whom?

I've got loads of out-of-focus photos!!!

Regards,

Rodger

Back